[Bell Historians] Nearest to 1000 peals

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at uPVEXipkEe8eDlRNnkXWVwVDc_K_oXo183Ft8SKyEKqq1TV-ZS7fu7r7_dpn-uy4gBTsRJoSXdHOuA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jan 19 04:22:58 GMT 2007

Hello Chris,

Although I have never rung any quarters or peals with Ron Sharp, I knew
him reasonably well, having lived in Luton from 1971 to 1978.  He always
attended association branch meetings.

Bedfordshire lost three ringers of note that year, Harry Wood of Luton,
Ron Sharp of Maulden and Alf Rushton also of Luton, the Bedfordshire
Association President.

Did we meet that year, Chris?

Best wishes

Alan