[Bell Historians] King's Lynn

Andrew Higson andrew-higson at JPsO0H0l0HM7cO2PtHUwdxdWyDcbDCNaGz6TYLxExT4F9hFKDsHFEdUilKIZJ3-TZ7khnGHx474CN7a26adpO_T21EzCfw.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jul 4 13:03:41 BST 2007

Sigh!

It's a normal low side cast iron frame. Pre merger, not that it would have affected the design. Why would we throw away the form book and start designing new concept bellframes?

Once someone secures it to the tower it will perform to expectation just like Northampton and New York do which both post date it.

Andrew Higson

Taylors, Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street