Holy Trinity, Hobart.

Richard Offen richard.offen at F26bogkKhvuCL_1xHDpzPPCQOqPpZxTyVTAnQDHft8xKxAx9WYj5dvd7IQb0eqfH40hWnEbvXAk-lnP7kjEEjG_kRw.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jul 18 00:38:05 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "davidhird_uk"
<davidhird_uk at ...> wrote:

> I rang in the 1st peal there after restoration in the 1980s and am
> on the peal board in the tower.

Even more reason for their preservation!!

More seriously, the tower contains a huge resource of memorabilia
(including peal boards) and I have suggested the Hobart ringers ensure
that this collection is catalogued very carefully as a matter of
urgency.   This will help to ensure that nothing goes missing during
the inevitable upheavals that will occur in the months to come.

I'm sure our archivists would join me in recommending that all towers
with libraries, memorabilia collections, etc should carry out a similar
operation.

Richard