[Bell Historians] Lyng

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at h2WWRlFh47hTrTQ2aIWwmhbcUyojqB7jcQBG4frfcP586A2cIMlVKgozD5OodogQnhsoti8MKZsTfIo.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jul 21 01:10:35 BST 2007

Hello David,

Don't you mean 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for Lyng!    :-)

OK, I'll add the available information on Curry Mallet.

I realize there may well have been changes to one of more of these
towers since Ellacombe's 1875 book but we must start somewhere.
Hopefully the experts will point those towers out.

Best wishes

Alan