St. Andrews United Reformed Church, Scarborough

macstyle2004 macstyle2004 at ABT6q_QkXAVvIUNb68LNMiFpF72EiTKSgDGva2I8MvHSJ2_-yJ_o3ejmgYK2kfCCRsThdm9QVB2Kz124p2U.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jul 28 09:28:58 BST 2007

Anyone know the details of the large bell that used to be hung in this
church in the 1800s/early 1900s?
 I have been told it was approx 20–30cwt. All that remains in the
tower now is an old, very thick, bell rope, the frame and any other
evidence has gone. The vicar did not have any other information on it.

Matthew