[Bell Historians] Re: Notable Churches of the City of London by Church Bells.

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at y3BDrTWHMlDqP_rJg9vdQA9j_A2l7XnSSc_ifrbxSoC2YQcgmODY5wnwwXeoEC24qYzsZJ0PC6TVNd4gaw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 19 22:29:22 BST 2007

Hello Anne,

Thank you for the information on the back ground of "Church Bells".
Although I was aware of "Church Bells" as a bound periodical in several
tower collections, I was not aware of its origin, length of publication,
etc.   Certainly I've never seen any volumes or even individual copies
for sale.

Although the booklet (more a book than booklet as it is nearly A4 size)
I have has some 53 pages, including 25 engravings, and also has some 25
pages back and front of advertisements, it was originally bound with a
soft cover which is now deteriorating.  Binding it with a hard cover
will certainly preserve its integrity and make for a very unusual item.

Thanks again Anne for your help.

Best wishes

Alan

Anne Willis wrote: