[Bell Historians] St Katharine de Cree

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at ZnDU7e68in5vpOb756NXhWA5weEeOGbSQvNWi1MunJ0GATSd_8trikGiDcm1QbN380G42ek0FAGw631hFkeA.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jun 24 23:42:33 BST 2007

Hello Dickon,

Sorry.  My error.  Should have seen that on your web site.

Can we perhaps arrange to get a ring on them (alright 'tower grab') on
the next College Youths dinner day?

Would certainly be something a little different.

Best wishes

Alan