[Bell Historians] Re: Stanton St John

jshe726707 at J1uK0UObTqVICRj6WUmY6Z5mUyXAsb_jXdrsYncOItMVkCXufKXpDeCSGy4xhhSorLBuXxaxcKmgIA.yahoo.invalid jshe726707 at J1uK0UObTqVICRj6WUmY6Z5mUyXAsb_jXdrsYncOItMVkCXufKXpDeCSGy4xhhSorLBuXxaxcKmgIA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 13 10:25:40 GMT 2007

John at k_gnDIhZflE2iSwr-OEwmYAHHr_gkUSFg5d_S62wv3LK9K7aCSlKpeo7KtGZ72mASO_d9lBWK9yXXTyQCNYYanM03E345VgT.yahoo.invalid writes:

From: "Richard Offen"
> So what does this all set out to achieve?  Justification for a quick
> grab and then on to the next 'unringable' on  the list of 'towers needed
> to finish the county'?

So what does  your email set out to achieve? Attempting to justify a quick
sideswipe,  without knowing the full facts, and then on to the next 'easy
target' on  the list of 'ringers I disapprove of'?

John Cater

I agree with John Cater has said . It's all too easy to have a swipe ( from
the holier than
brigade ) at some ringers who actually get off their butts and do  something
. The letter in last weeks RW concerning this tower should have been
published with the reply next to it from RB giving him the
opportunity to defend himself . However to be fair to the RW it may well
have been that RB was given the chance to reply in such a manner and he didn't
take it . Time may tell .

Jim Shepard