[Bell Historians] Re: St John's Church Hanley

Anne Willis zen16073 at sSdjIdPX_wVhyCCCj76h2g65e-Zd8h45GnGtwNZV3u-s5HSaz_Ivl_FN6t9qMfmq7ipvubkFkHc_P-Ns.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 14 13:55:49 GMT 2007

As I understand it, ecclesiastical exemption gets the CofE (among others)
out of needing planning permission - but not out of needing listed building
consent.

Cheers

Giles Blundell
Liverpool

Would that it did.  Our church has had a year's delay in fitting window
guards; fine as far as Faculty is concerned but not in the view of a b****y
stupid woman from West Wilts District Council. who is worried about
disturbing pigeons!  No qualms on her part where 14th century stonework is
concerned._,

Anne

__