[Bell Historians] Re: St John's Church Hanley

Anne Willis zen16073 at dKkG8NfqsSLMvPnB99_LJxYyaTZXzVUljKEk3Oj-92WoWtpVLPD9Ip165Ky12UFwvJHOEu6BeS1e.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 14 14:05:48 GMT 2007

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Anne Willis
Sent: 14 March 2007 13:56
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Re: St John's Church Hanley

As I understand it, ecclesiastical exemption gets the CofE (among others)
out of needing planning permission - but not out of needing listed building
consent.

Cheers

Giles Blundell
Liverpool

.

Would that it did.  Our church has had a year's delay in fitting window
guards; fine as far as Faculty is concerned but not in the view of a b****y
stupid woman from West Wilts District Council. who is worried about
disturbing pigeons!  No qualms on her part where 14th century stonework is
concerned.

Sorry, forgot to switch to plain text on the last one

Anne