[Bell Historians] Fen Ditton

Andrew Higson andrew-higson at 1q7GvDwP2Zo6CDA6n-PThrOB0ud_TkH09IAuF9iKErXVR1lo3ZKDMMYDXNl1sBwSKG-V0tgLZ4C96rUVzjAgIc9Srdjx.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 2 14:24:12 BST 2007

Thank you for that observation, Dickon. I certainly don't relish breaking up bells except where they deserve it through lack of merit, but where instructed to do so, we will.

Similarly, we have recently removed the ring of six bells from Newtown to be rehung for electrical chiming in Wrexham. It is a loss to the change ringing exercise, but money spoke at the end of the day.

Andrew Higson

Taylors, Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street