Buckland St. Mary

David Sloman david at Y2Lg6PcVJezNNqdOkbAEjgQDeVFX0zooQaxrn_SxZ3uR9UUFNCeO-zHMJzkcWKEC8_7VoNMO63Rj6QGpI-6RCpNcodB8KOw.yahoo.invalid
Thu May 17 17:57:03 BST 2007

Im afraid I can't shed much light on the bells at Buckland St. Mary, but 1 of 5 and 2 of 5 I have listed as Mears & Stainbank 1915(from CJP) probably now 2 and 3 of 6, so 1 of 6 probably isn't George Mears as listed on Dove, perhaps our moderator will know.

I would also like to know the details of St Tarcisius Camberley, this is only just down the road from Dickon's area, perhaps he would like to take a look?

Replies to Philip's questions have provided information which I am sure is interesting to others as well as providing material for JCB for inclusion in "on live Dove"

DS