[Bell Historians] Half-pull Ringing

Richard Offen richard.offen at wbWQytOBh6kLlh8i6rlgmKVKEbTVQ4avpXWiDBrydSVpECYwyQHaZ6ky8JyiTeh6md2QZHuEffq9UoaM6eVPBasCkcE.yahoo.invalid
Fri Nov 16 12:41:10 GMT 2007

Why do we need to theorise when the history of the development of
change ringing is so very well told by John Eisel and the late Bill
Cook in Volume 1 of "Change Ringing History: The History of an English
Art" (CCBR Publication)?