[Bell Historians] Re: St Paul's buckets

Andrew Higson andrew-higson at ctBKPbKK1XkpVL0PaSA7E-U4Y0guGFYfLGHdQGlzRg6S3ibHGLQIFe0ayG1uzbrM7q2TchY7BRPVlFAeftlotI42T6WShq1c8pM.yahoo.invalid
Mon Oct 1 11:55:28 BST 2007

Thank you, John, for a) giving me the reference which I had long since forgotten and b) correcting my corrupted memory banks.

I hope to be able to use it as an inscription on a bell before I die or retire, or possibly after if funds permit.

Andrew Higson

Taylors, Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street