[Bell Historians] St. Patrick's Cathedral Melbourne

Anne Willis zen16073 at zLHTJhFivYyHyO2D3LcNxfN-H2bItGKS6-j2v8Xt40SVQiJXyLH0t3hiszffKiTqSgjSIZ8QBDDmC-4KjA.yahoo.invalid
Sun Oct 7 21:04:42 BST 2007

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of John Cummins
Sent: 07 October 2007 13:07
To: bell historians
Subject: [Bell Historians] St. Patrick's Cathedral Melbourne

It was initially thought that St.Francis would be the cathedral but that did
not eventuate (nor did a belltower).  At the present time a single nell
stands in a small frame alongside the church...

John.

I'm sorry.  I know I am very English, and probably old fashioned, and that
this is not the list to complain about such things. but please,
'eventuate'!!!! Where on earth does that come from?

Anne