[Bell Historians] Re: All Souls, Bolton

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at DFQXJuoKLzaOQK2pnZtWNSffdNQ8ciF5rW_sRJd0AqTF5AB0pIK6WXCNEmtDslGVAoh5n6heaqhY2U4ehhAgbw.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 13 16:42:52 BST 2007

Wonder how that compared with police using their handguns to bang on
the door when we were 75% through a peal of Stedman Caters at Chicago?
We knew that the only other key to the door was not in the city so we
completed.
The complainant said the bells had been ringing all day. There had been
a carillon recital earlier in the day!

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Barry Pickup <jbpickup at ...>

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html