[Bell Historians] Future Facsimile Books

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at KN9Zm5DEHL34TP4vPKiDlrZec8O8fZFQ9bXkisSULz4gIRDguWk8ob2lqkQ5wo-Axj5sx8Tny0TS-Z_LRw.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 19 19:55:28 BST 2007

Hello David,

So I can't interest you in a copy of Dunkin's Church Bells of
Cornwall?   :-)

I missed a copy of Shropshire a year or two back and I've never even
heard or seen a Worcestershire!   I'll have to add that to my wish
list.  The trouble is that some of these are large and two expensive to
reprint, such as Staffordshire and Essex.

Best wishes

Alan