[Bell Historians] Future Facsimile Books

Richard Offen richard.offen at 2iduET_jeDbOru6mnZB3VwEZof_16yl4DYR0CUAEC1ITEKjhhBg_uu7Y-pKJGIp2I_kTsdcD-RK9sasp8kVb-tz0qtOa.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 20 07:22:42 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Alan Ellis <alan_ellis at ...>
wrote:

> Hello David,
>
> So I can't interest you in a copy of Dunkin's Church Bells of
> Cornwall?   :-)
>
> I missed a copy of Shropshire a year or two back and I've never
even
> heard or seen a Worcestershire!   I'll have to add that to my wish
> list.  The trouble is that some of these are large and two
expensive to
> reprint, such as Staffordshire and Essex.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Alan

Both Worcestershire and Shropshire were originally published in parts
in the journals of the archaeological societies of those two counties
and, as such, are not too difficult to get hold of, but the
individual volumes vary considerably in price depending on who the
book dealer is.