Future Facsimile Books

Richard Offen richard.offen at J-eMmrphvzC0Nltg56dCyaHqkm4vxpQKUeI6JIkts02lRpnF0oLH71iWMhgSfgdjVVdugPvWTQrH3iUsKtpP_xjlkA.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 20 07:36:11 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Richard Offen"
<richard.offen at ...> wrote:

> --- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Alan Ellis <alan_ellis@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello David,
> >
> > So I can't interest you in a copy of Dunkin's Church Bells of
> > Cornwall?   :-)
> >
> > I missed a copy of Shropshire a year or two back and I've never
> even
> > heard or seen a Worcestershire!   I'll have to add that to my
wish
> > list.  The trouble is that some of these are large and two
> expensive to
> > reprint, such as Staffordshire and Essex.
> >
> > Best wishes
> >
> > Alan
> >

> Both Worcestershire and Shropshire were originally published in
parts
> in the journals of the archaeological societies of those two
counties
> and, as such, are not too difficult to get hold of, but the
> individual volumes vary considerably in price depending on who the
> book dealer is.

PS.   I believe others are currently looking into the possibility of
producing a facsimile of Lynham's Staffordshire, so I wouldn't worry
about that one.