[Bell Historians] Re: The Redundant Bells of St Nicholas, Cork - Ringing ...

jshe726707 at S5WPfu8-t216ZECDiYF3cIVT-6GZFHvDstFg7ciO777X1qWaZ_0SUrz0dsUpTSFQldAVLujfNkBa.yahoo.invalid jshe726707 at S5WPfu8-t216ZECDiYF3cIVT-6GZFHvDstFg7ciO777X1qWaZ_0SUrz0dsUpTSFQldAVLujfNkBa.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 29 14:41:54 BST 2007