[Bell Historians] St. James Granville, Vancouver BC

Andrew Higson andrew-higson at MN-vXLORgIyXJlrupaow7GOG_JlMgSmTZQZTfli2fxsxZiPqj21S89D5UYrDZklq7apZvnuB-RECTN-W--94TsSWbIfm.yahoo.invalid
Tue Apr 1 11:41:46 BST 2008

The chime mechanism was made by the Automatic Piano Player Actions
Company from Southall. I think that they were the successors to the
Aeolian company. I'm pretty certain that they don't exist any more. The
last correspondence we had was in 1972 when the church was having
trouble with the system and were considering changing it for a more up
to date one - I don't know if that work was ever carried out.

Andrew Higson

Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
1352309