[Bell Historians] St. James Granville, Vancouver BC

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at tiOBWMwLCMynCvXdfrb1mAd4VhRaFfgiOrIza7kSJ3G6ss6IHfLJc2WTcKl8Enp-xE-qyADhBt7RkIM.yahoo.invalid
Wed Apr 2 00:33:13 BST 2008

Hello Andrew,

Many thanks for the information about the automatic chiming manufacturer.

Best wishes,

Alan