[Bell Historians] St. Luke's, Marylebone

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at gj0hQPWb14rBj9quGaX_i3OxLj5-wcOMMZF65jApGWZE_xzk_LS_rU5w0-eC6cxPxamvmyKXOe2_G37bufMQgVQWI5k7THL9Jg.yahoo.invalid
Tue Apr 15 09:29:31 BST 2008

Just to amend my last posting - I got distracted when the phone rang - the sentence below should have read:

The College Youths and the Cumberlands had jointly nominated a candidate to the vestry for the position of steeplekeeper in 1837 - a sort of informal acknowledgment of a shared interest in the tower.

CJP