[Bell Historians] Re: Diameters (was Dogmersfield)

Andrew Higson andrew.higson at 2EPj5oGfD1IzLMNqypDjZqGN-Qi_1MlPBCQBplobz_PxHQGoMwtLsw1se7oPGNigfICCPdsXxw-mMjC3eOtFxJnhXsJ1hKMoQg.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 7 16:41:35 BST 2008

And there I was thinking you used a rubber tape measure!

Andrew Higson

Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
1352309