[c-r] Indexing of The Ringing World

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at ejv6lRpdv9wrd9luWaTQbYef4ebdn4u6PxXPyLnYoLu2-0A7cetQHgFGHL_2pUiJHbJ1l_XDXvqFRtw4Q_t7.yahoo.invalid
Sun Aug 10 15:29:57 BST 2008

Hooray - we have an indexer.

Thank you Judith for letting us know that the indexing continues.

Any little pointer that you professional indexers can give me as to the
formatting and improvement of The Ringing World Index overall will also
be gratefully appreciated.

In my humble situation, I can only merge what has been indexed in the
first place.

It was the RW's goal to have the overall index on-line and that may
still take place.  If it were to go on-line, then additions and
corrections could be made to the index to date before the planned new
publication.  IMHO a published index is the long-term solution, although
an on-line version is even quicker to use.   The point being that not
everyone has a computer and neither does every bell tower.

Many thanks every one for your replies.

Best wishes

Alan Ellis
The RW Index (Unofficial) Publisher