Leigh

Andrew Higson andrew.higson at O-ZsauiA8N15ZC0djezs6MZ9tUnexiKytdjmlBON0RjeAmg145hL8CO5ToTbQ0VP24uFALqoc6qbr_CJlLWkPJ_qwTWk1gGpDg.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 8 12:26:54 GMT 2008

1901 re-hang and retune. They came down quite a lot in pitch  - about 70 cents on average. Looking at the figures I think it is significant that the back 5 all have unison fundamentals. This tends to make the difference - i.e. two out of 3 octaves in tune. I'm therefore not surprised Sam thinks they are good, but it is the true harmonic content that makes them.

Probably.

I suspect the tower might be kind too.

Andrew Higson

Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd