[Bell Historians] Ludlow

Sue Marsden erincaters at ooJi7OwvNGIMgWv4pH1SziJroI2zr5PtWPoqs5iIinLZ2krPOKzFtPhMvldbxyZZLSanbmDY9ed7zkAwt780DmJselg.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 29 12:13:30 GMT 2008

2008/12/22 Richard Offen <richard.offen at MiSYAmnKn8WYKC8gKnTeAmKv9PWssDykpAp738hkt3fSQCGioLZ1repJcgxqtYV8xlk_Zq14v3xx9Y_14DQmRA.yahoo.invalid>:
> "I do not know the bells" ...there you have the answer.
>
> Too big and too high in a fairly wobbly central tower.

Is this this tower which has/had a glass panel in the floor by which
you could see the organ below? It was said that when the bells were
ringing the tower sway made the organ appear to move around the base
of the tower. This may be a local legend though!

SEM