[Bell Historians] Ludlow

Ted Steele ted.steele at RyqMp9CrkuhfYSBaRwxHh9_WLkDhYkv81wqpR2jnW7OyziFlF-UDrFJi37TiTVtEYughhm80Bntr9msbhEE.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 29 14:27:27 GMT 2008

Thanks to all those who responded in a helpful and explanatory way to my
question about the reason for the work at Ludlow. I think that there is
sometimes an assumption  that the problems at various towers are well
known. This is probably so amongst well informed historians and nabbers
but not so for many others; so thanks again for putting me into the picture.

Ted