RW Binding

John Baldwin Dovemaster at D5EI4JaxOP19_AWN0jPPCUwj95WyA_21A1JL0gXLKPbt2HSRr30_9xzj0CRZe-biIrexz0tqdYHvaw9fYyZ7.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 5 09:37:13 GMT 2008

We have heard - with great disappointment - that our source for
binding the RW each year has dried up: the university here in Cardiff
has decided to close its bindery.

So, this is a request please.  If you are a person who arranges for
RWs to be bound each year, please will you let me know (probably
off-list, and I will provide a resume of responses should others be
interested in the results) where your binding is done, and also how
much it costs per annual volume.

Also if you happen to know that your bookbinder needs some very
competent help, the university has made the staff redundant and I know
of at least one who is seeking another job.