[Bell Historians] Re: Cornhill

John Camp john at MgnT7HJfqEIlo2_d9R2Vvd3P2mGXBX7cl1oggBRLp339g246PEcxKytZv3tW5PeWmcpPVAmv9ADg9yI.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jan 5 23:34:37 GMT 2008

At 13:03 on 05 January 2008, David Cawley wrote:

> If chapter and verse are required then this site is not the place to
> discuss it. The correct approach is to the Tower Mastler and
> Secretary, Tony Kench.

Sorry - I have to disagree profoundly with this. Proceedings in a
Consistory Court are in the public domain. There can be no possible
objection to knowing what the proposals are, who is objecting to them
and why. A desire for secrecy seems to be the archetypal English
disease.

John Camp