[Bell Historians] Re: Cornhill

Robert Lewis editor at I3fda1JTBdXAh0zOwVl-7PEOwFKyqUpIKbGYjsDjUzuJhyXZT0dK4NbulXzgYaMGGeri5jOQ4yk2GXeJUA9Gxw.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jan 7 13:12:54 GMT 2008

Are there any time constraints on the Chancellor with regard to
calling a Consistory Court hearing?

Presumably cases like Cornhill cannot be allowed to languish in the
"Too Difficult / Pending" tray forever.

I would hate to miss it!

RAL