[Bell Historians] Chiming

John Camp camp at s39nzIUcBtNuTFlVR4Qr-8ltdV-iC6pOkx6PmkZQpRW6wyV9nRFFUlAVkPYcII-gvnUfo3Wl4myjzSxmPQ.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jul 20 09:15:53 BST 2008

At 08:44 on 20 July 2008, George Dawson wrote:

> Trust someone to put a modern slant on a piece of history. If you'd got 2
> old people ill in the village you needed to distinguish between 'Old Fred' &
> 'Old  Mavis'...   Nothing more, nothing less.

And you do it, I think you said, while waiting for the hearse to arrive.
Don't people have some idea by that stage who has died?  And how do you
distinguish between 'Old Fred' and 'Old Bert'?

John Camp