Arundel castle bells & the NBR

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) roderic.bickerton at zMxUI8LDI7xzE0S768lz5WWjGS2AxDCsbe6N6TaJOE-5NFvkiNNJxpEuA0gdlZNpqrkUZlXbxKMUGWupd8QQmL1KY71F.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 11 09:39:35 GMT 2008

It seems to me to be bizarre that we have a national bell register that
does not record bells that are not "under faculty jurisdiction"

Its also mot true:
"Canterbury			Quex Park Stables		Hour
Yes	6	c39	Private		c1536	William Oldfield
DLC
Sittingbourne RC are in, Balscote campanile are in.
Our lady Cambridge are not in.

I would submit that if the title is "The National Bell Register", is
wrong if it is as a matter of policy, a register of bells "under faculty
jurisdiction" only.

"Arundel castle bells
Where will or are they located on the NBR?"

"It isn't, because its not under faculty jurisdiction. Who owns the
castle?"
G George Dawson

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132