[Bell Historians] Bell frame for sale (of no practical use)

sweb1 sweb1 at WulE41ETnH-wEMPdgSS7qNaiTgTm1mXTJs69C3iv1tQ50aGXApBLJvck52dRsagGjCQ6VZQB5wpKQHc.yahoo.invalid
Sun Mar 16 16:37:41 GMT 2008

Have spoken to quite a few people about this, and the general
consensus is that they don't want ANOTHER 10cwt 6. There's far too
many of them around as it is, why have another? I count 7 c10 cwt in
the branch, what excuse is there for another? Why not have an easy
going heavier ring (Yate are very tough)...

 > The frame is only part of the problem; this scheme has been
struggling to
> get off the ground ever since it was started. It is true that the
faculty
> currently granted calls for the existing frame to be recorded, and
> re-assembled for display in "an appropriate venue". The other part
of the
> problem is that the individual who is driving the project takes
little heed
> of informed advice. The current scheme involves replacing the
cracked 15 cwt
> tenor of five with the 18 cwt ex-Writtle tenor offered by the
Keltek Trust,