FW: HMS Beagle bell

Andrew Higson andrew-higson at qSvhIo1af87NzuYZLW1G9_25Ixa_10IvzrwEgASeRxNT05xdx8zYi5pZ6W-duKXVdXWUX-5P0ijr0lhaq_Xyqgrwyiz7k65M7g.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 18 14:39:16 GMT 2008

Any ideas?

Andrew Higson
Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd
The Bellfoundry
Freehold Street
Loughborough
LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
1352309

From: Anton Hasell [mailto:hasell at 1avxvSDntUThBuXo-oW09CtV1t9Zhfv9K3IH7NQrXBQ3eRb3kbV7EZdRjVQVCj5SBsmjWyAD0rgt5cY.yahoo.invalid]
Sent: 18 March 2008 01:44
To: Office
Subject: HMS Beagle bell

I am researching the bell of HMS beagle on which Charles Darwin made his
great adventures, and wondered if you might have recourse to some
information. I know it is distant from your regular bell casting and
installation work, but it is difficult to know who to ask about such
matters. I would be grateful if you had any idea on how I could pursue
this interest. Cheers, Anton Hasell.