Bell frame for sale (of no practical use)

jill.rogers96 jill-fosrogers at tP8bw_FpOEU61yOEm-woHDJIe3e1ZvNEGYBnbYBNUGbMHQWHyLZqIDZ3wa_J03n6aJjtGYJd0BgMqRdZchs.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 19 23:37:53 GMT 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Peter Humphreys" <pfh at ...>
wrote:

> Sorry to come in late on this (just back after a week away).
>

> My spectacles frame broke last year and I had it replaced. Should I
have
> retained the old one?
>
> There are people who want to keep your old spectacle frames.  They
don't expect you to keep them perched on your head above the old ones,
they usually give them to people in third world countries who need
glasses and the condition of whose eyes are the same as yours.
Jill Rogers