[Bell Historians] Bell frame for sale (of no practical use)

Peter Humphreys pfh at AetPQb1gVVfN3bGQej8L6SWe5vb2yfNfk7wPTHWkETG0lq7ITj6b3bCRC8uuBOfFT0SXXP1N2Sz-ZtRN9nEs.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 19 17:16:07 GMT 2008

Sorry to come in late on this (just back after a week away).

My spectacles frame broke last year and I had it replaced. Should I have
retained the old one?

Off-topic? Perhaps. But the sentiment is not.

Peter Humphreys

15 Mount Park, Bebington, Wirral. CH63 5RD

Tel: 0151-608 9434. Mobile: 07896 342 920

Email Address:  <mailto:pfh at S0a0H1F1vaLdaD60DmqYpv0sS67TzbpV_A6DplHQPfILmFBg5mFr1o1bNpVMoJG6bt1qHIoAVB93DxAnPEE0.yahoo.invalid> pfh at S0a0H1F1vaLdaD60DmqYpv0sS67TzbpV_A6DplHQPfILmFBg5mFr1o1bNpVMoJG6bt1qHIoAVB93DxAnPEE0.yahoo.invalid

VOIP (Skype) pfhbdh

  _____