[Bell Historians] St Katherine Cree

Alan Taylor alantaylor at 2r7e8N75J9dQkxtHE9M2hXCTPi4GYVP7P5x_sSK5Z2CYyDuBDBB9oclFVlkfwBTWiRnC6S8kQURNw2SbrNz2BlA4WQM.yahoo.invalid
Sun Nov 2 13:38:21 GMT 2008

.  From Michael K-R

Alan, thanks for this, grateful if you would pass this on:

no it's not a hoax - we eventually restored the tenor (a little later than
our work to the front five)last year and have rung the bells as a six
several times.  The quarter was quite a challenge given the condition of the
installation (which we specifically brought back to a temporarily ringable
condition to create interest and awareness in the church).  The order for
rehanging has now been placed with Whitechapel, and it is hoped that the
scheme will be completed over the course of next year.

Donations are still welcome - please visit www.creebells.org for more
information.

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=5029388/grpspId=1707285820/msgId
=14607/stime=1225618666/nc1=5028925/nc2=5379228/nc3=5202322>