[Bell Historians] Re Bells in a Australia

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at Iz4ZM4mN2aju1QiuL0UH2pUs93ISWAD6vk6yMs7yS5mWpBGXeNpAsZNM5KZyLyjGs-5U6IjU1Ugumbmyoh6a6wcwbTyX_Sc.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 26 11:13:08 GMT 2008

Jack Cummins rights says "It cannot be assumed, therefore, that the book [Keating's] is a definitive listing of all bells existing in Australia" - agreed

I've done some work in plotting what's where in Australia from a range of sources, and my file includes a fair number of bells that aren't in Keating (happy to e-mail the file off-line to anyone who has a need for it). I'm also very aware that others (especially Hervey Bagot and Ron Shepherd) must have a great deal more information. I'll continue to gather any information as comes my way so that my file covers as much as possible in one place so additions are always welcome

CP