[Bell Historians] Which are the top 10 bell & /or bellhanging related boo...

Richard Offen richard.offen at IIzLMy7OIZ4akYRX7Enq3fZR3Rj1-nxbuS3NWdZoSvYbijim6oeF2XD3J89N8fl5XcxN8SOT2n-isttix3koOg.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 3 13:54:57 BST 2008

DLC

Note. Mind you, there is always the sentimental attachment to one's first
county book. CJP I believe spent half-a-term's allowance purchasing North's
Leicestershire. I find it incredibly dull. I myself at the age of 14 spent
50/- (£2.50) on Stahlschmidt's Church Bells of Kent which still keeps me
entranced. By the mid and later 1960's, I was not alone, as it frequently
had to be retrieved from a still more youthful RCO who shared a similar
fascination with the book.

Then he went and purchased his own copy, which is still his most treasured
possession!   Mine cost 25 quid though!

7:15 AM