Out of Tune.

Alan Buswell aaj.buswell at qE_PCkALgpu6HDAM6KidZG1I3oNxdps4JVlIb4--yFwJtXHdF-IAydi3HEMKiYlDrMvbvRX1zLqDrHgiF1c9Nz4.yahoo.invalid
Mon Aug 10 12:25:18 BST 2009

No one seems to have commented on a Radio 4 programme 'More or Less' broadcast last Friday (7th) at 1.30pm(FM). In it was an aritcle as to why some instruments seemed out of tune, especially in the higher registers. Examples and calculations were given. Could this be the explanation for 'stretched' ring of 12s or higher number of bells?
I believe one can hear broadcasts again somewhere.

Alan Buswell