[Bell Historians] Re: St Barnabas, Pimlico

stephen_dutfield stephen.dutfield at nuUYSkntm5pFtB1_fxNIH-Z-8nnJm3ZYbmHo2fLzl3AYeEKpRGr4pLDrFTo2GIwcTo1kM57z7bLlEMJLsF5FwBY1LKNUUA.yahoo.invalid
Sat Dec 19 21:35:33 GMT 2009

That's all good news - let's hope it comes to fruition in the not-too-distant future.... Then someone can have a go at cleaning the guano off the clock!