[Bell Historians] Felstead peal sources

william.butler13 at 5Oo40ODmtgU8G2T1_MGVXNDH1mH_b0HJ4pRrs1A2DjXP-0-82USRJX_k9sl805v59nhx_8cpA9Mp8VID3rKk4GDKwVuCYw.yahoo.invalid william.butler13 at 5Oo40ODmtgU8G2T1_MGVXNDH1mH_b0HJ4pRrs1A2DjXP-0-82USRJX_k9sl805v59nhx_8cpA9Mp8VID3rKk4GDKwVuCYw.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 8 16:01:11 BST 2009

I have a photocopy of Cyril Wratten's transcript of the Eastern Scholars Peal book and it gives the following under peal 37:

Monday May the 19 1746  Was rung at the Parish Church of the
Holy Trinty in the County of Kent a Compleat Peal of 5040 Bob
Major. The Performers

James Coxon     Treble   William Simms     5th
Robert Butterworth  2d   Joseph Paul       6th
Joseph Prior        3d   Thomas Bennett    7th
William Lovell      4th  Francis Popham    8

N.B.  This was the first Compleat Peal of Five Thousand and
Forty that ever was Rung in that Steeple. The Time 3 Hours 19
Minutes.  Joseph Prior called the Bobs.

WB