Re: [Bell Historians] Re: Restorations etc

Dickon Love dickon at IOXSa5kVWGq_nschtLucbHmrCt8fBs7ZEFy60yto5i4V0YxNK6I70zVUViiRjVN0EPpVryfXldk.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jun 25 12:55:30 BST 2009

>  I also wonder why some subscribers choose to only receive the digest?
>  Nick

Quite simply because if you are a member of several email lists, you could potentially end up with a mailbox full of 100 or more unopened messages.  It is quicker to read a digest than open up emails individually, which can be quite time consuming for those with web-based email.  The digest also groups messages into topics so that it is easier to follow the thread.

DrL