[Bell Historians] Cornhill, was Trafalgar Square old & new

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at BtTcAMcfRWFJXnzxPlCYUXZ7Z4gZY9vzA4wjPuSCAoZiJXuozn_lTvsVPpaF3_buuVdARm5gTzQ2aruv6s3MFMy04HqcKcsSaQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 10 12:13:03 GMT 2009

Rod Bickerton asks "Any chance of coming back to ideas on Cornhill?"

Mightn't we do best to leave Cornhill until we get a judgment?

But I do feel the need to counter Rod's implication yesterday that they are old bells - part of the justification for replacement is that even though they are "old style", half of them (and all the back-end) are C20th bells (i.e. not old at all)

CP

PS And Lichfield's frame is 1688 (not Tudor)