[Bell Historians] Research on old bells! -- Help!]

william.butler13 at 11HhiE0kzzx-ZdK0Oii5Oy1I5antLPQOctnG2ZHJdrkUDemb7RFuSBOTobPVuKpK4si32UPs1oI893lo_ezWVJqA7Q.yahoo.invalid william.butler13 at 11HhiE0kzzx-ZdK0Oii5Oy1I5antLPQOctnG2ZHJdrkUDemb7RFuSBOTobPVuKpK4si32UPs1oI893lo_ezWVJqA7Q.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 12 21:05:20 GMT 2009

As George states, I've written an addendum (No 3) to "Musical Handbells", (three pages with photographs) titled "Handbells by Hayw'd". I think it a bit too long to post here, but I'm willing to e-mail to those who request it at william.butler13 at Z806izYjOiDi0trOt1WO3uztIS2SoO7tw_tqAMuPeF7Ss000z2o0MBVM971eijKejHwaXfJaH2m8PbinkgcgwBMsxbgTDKmq.yahoo.invalid However, due to commitments I shall be unable to send any out until March 25.

William Butler