[Bell Historians] was More Telegraph letters, now DBA's

George Dawson george at mDqvpBiHLKqvmLDZgu4xSe_qKadCkWwnqoRgi681AQicX_y0bz9vzEnOZRzrf3WKShrV3PBv75U8Jes_ETYEh_mLDHc.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 17 18:49:45 GMT 2009

..often based on the views of advisers who are appointed in a highly opaque
manner and may or may not be suitable for the job...

 David

I would be most interest to know why David has such a jaundiced view on
bells advisors.

It is true that there are many different standards amongst them in how they
go about their jobs, what they regard as their brief and so on but I'll bet
that everyone of them thinks they are doing a good job, whatever the rest of
the of the ringing fraternity may think about them. So HOW would you go
about appraising DBA's?

George