[Bell Historians] Banking, if U do not use First Direct, ignore delete

Robert Lewis editor at yvPEPR6GjthnqXLdlwXgkNmugxUqvppT3PPEppBvqWK1U00YZUdPZ-n-rtJOmBhx1maVMkyVCCqC8-vLEE2o0c95fOA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 24 11:59:52 GMT 2009

At 11:16 24/11/2009, Chris wrote:

>At 10:52 24/11/2009, Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) wrote:
>>The villains have introduced a £10 a month charge on your first account.
>>Its well hidden in there interest rates and charges booklet 1 November
>>Its buried on the 7th un numbered page,
>>unhighlited under Banking fees above a bold "Banking Fee Waivers" section.
>
>Don't panic! This is not a new charge (it was
>introduced a couple of years ago). I looked into
>the charges back then and as long as you pay
>£1,500 into your account each month (or maintain
>an average balance of at least £1,500) they
>don't charge you. If you have more than one
>first account they don't charge as long as at
>least one of the accounts complies. I've checked
>their website today and this is still the case.

Interesting - but a bit "off topic" for this list
chaps!   Pub talk I would say.

RAL