[Bell Historians] CCCBR and English Heritage

Mark Regan markregan at w28jYlK3eRYpJ0m8cAE3LoeJoKWQk-_wh42YQEe4b5Ju8q29GTB1ON4mI9cz9YFpt70IdMW8y7KMsi_SWZpJWQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Oct 8 15:35:55 BST 2009

Chris is right.

Ecclesiastical Exemption is a balanced system which relies on the expertise
and commitment of lots of volunteers. The CCCBR allegedly have some traction
with EH. If EH believe that the CCCBR truly represent the views of ringers
(including subject experts and the trade) then the Exemption will be
undermined and ringers will be misrepresented.

I enjoy a robust and friendly relationship with EH, and I wouldn't rely on
the CCCBR for anything to do to support the Church's planning process, the
CBC, EH or anyone else.

Mark

Mark Regan

22 Sebright Avenue