[Bell Historians] CCCBR and English Heritage

Mark Regan markregan at c0kX47ni6bUuN5e-qw7FKfP1iKDQm3kU4cJhlL5CJUAhzlwD7GRNTGP2YWYcXOifaT6UoTr_dlVHb2uD0g.yahoo.invalid
Thu Oct 8 17:53:02 BST 2009

Little has happened since your work took place John. That working document
and its five guidelines are ignored or little used now as a basis for
consultation.

The T&B Committee didn't even know their fellow CCCBR people had agreed to
the latest EH document about recording and listing bells frames etc I
referred to in the RW.

I know that George Dawson and others were quite shocked. EH have asked me
not to publish the document. However, I've made great progress in my own
dealings with them.

I think EH give the CCCBR chaps a cup of tea, some cake and then tickle
their tummies and all's well with the world. The CCCBR ignored the
suggestions in my letter which was sort of based on your earlier work John's
(ie wide consultation). Oh well...

Mark

Mark Regan

22 Sebright Avenue